โรงเรียนอนุบาลฝันในฝันวิทยา
Inner Dreams Kindergarten Programme
梦中梦幼稚园
1.คาถาสำเร็จ (The verses for Success)
梦中梦幼稚园的学生们一起诵念成就咒
แม้มืดตื้อมืดมิด ก็มีสิทธิ์เข้าถึงธรรม
The darkness experienced within you today, can lead you to the Dhammakaya some day.
虽然黑暗一片,我们也能有证得内在佛法的一天
2. เนื้อนาบุญ(The Merit Field) 福田
มหาธรรมกายเจดีย์เป็นเนื้อนาบุญของโลกหล้า
The Maha Dhammakaya Cetiya is the merit field of the world.
大法身塔是世间的福田
มหาจุฬามณีเป็นเนื้อนาบุญของสวรรค์
The Maha Culamani Cetiya is the merit field of the Celestial Realm.
大莲花塔是天界的福田
พระในบ้านเป็นเนื้อนาบุญของครอบครัว
Virtuous parents are the family’s merit field.
父母是家庭中的福田
พระในตัวเป็นเนื้อนาบุญของเรา
The Dhammakaya within us is our personal merit field.
身内之佛是我们自身的福田
3. คำขวัญ (Slogan)
口号
เมื่อเราสว่าง โลกก็สว่างด้วย
When we attain the brightness within us, the world around us will also become bright.
当我们光亮,世界也跟着光亮
4. การบ้าน 10 ข้อ (The 10 Homework for Meditation Practitioners)
十项功课
(ข้อ 1) เมื่อกลับไปถึงบ้าน เอาบุญไปฝากคนที่บ้าน
(1). When you go home from the temple, bring the merit earned to all in the family.
回到家后,将所修的功德善行分享与家人。
(ข้อ 2) จดบันทึกผลของการปฏิบัติธรรม
(2). Write down the result of your meditation practice.
记录每天的静坐经验结果。
(ข้อ 3) ก่อนนอน ให้นึกถึงบุญที่ได้สั่งสมมาทั้งหมด
(3). Before bedtime, think of all the merit that have been accumulated so far.
睡前,回想所修的各种功德善行
(ข้อ 4) เวลานอนหลับ ให้หลับในอู่ทะเลบุญ
(4). When you go to sleep, go to sleep in the sea of merit.
睡觉时,让自身睡在福海里
(ข้อ 5) เวลาตื่นนอน ให้ตื่นในอู่ทะเลบุญ
(5). When you wake up, wake up in the sea of merit.
睡醒时,让自身从福海里醒来。
(ข้อ 6) เมื่อตื่นแล้ว รวมใจเป็นหนึ่งกับองค์พระ 1 นาที ใน 1 นาทีนั้น ให้เรานึกว่า เราโชคดีที่รอดมาอีก 1 วัน ขอให้สรรพสัตว์ทั้งหลายจงมีความสุข อันตัวเรานั้น ตายแน่ ตายแน่
(6). As soon as you’re awake, unite your mind with the Dhammakaya for 1 minute. Within that minute, bear in mind how fortunate you are to be alive for another day. Wish all living beings happiness but know that one day you’ll surely die.
当醒时,用一分钟的时间,让心与佛合为一,在这一分钟内想到,庆幸自己又多活了一天, 愿众生都能快乐祥和。并念及自己一定会有死亡的一天。
(ข้อ 7) ทั้งวันให้ทำความรู้สึกว่าตัวเราอยู่ในองค์พระ องค์พระอยู่ในตัวเรา ตัวเราเป็นองค์พระ องค์พระเป็นตัวเรา
(7). All day long, feel as though the Dhammakaya is within you, you’re within the Dhammakaya. You’re the Dhammakaya and the Dhammakaya is you.
让自己一整天都感觉到,身在佛中,佛在身中,我是佛,佛是我。
(ข้อ 8) ทุก 1 ชั่วโมง ขอ 1 นาที เพื่อหยุดใจ นึกถึงดวง องค์พระ หรือทำใจนิ่งๆ ว่างๆ ที่ศูนย์กลางกายฐานที่ 7
(8). Every hour, take a minute to still your mind and think of the crystal sphere, the Dhammakaya, or keep your mind empty and still at the 7th base of your body.
每一小时抽出一分钟,定心观想光球、佛像,或让心空空、静定的在身体中心的第七 点上。
(ข้อ 9) ทุกกิจกรรมตั้งแต่ตื่นนอน ไม่ว่าจะเป็นการล้างหน้า อาบน้ำ แต่งตัว รับประทานอาหาร ล้างจาน กวาดบ้าน ออกกำลังกาย ขับรถ ทำงาน ให้เรานึกถึงดวง หรือองค์พระไปด้วย
(9). Every activity from the time you get up, whether you’re washing your face, or taking a shower, getting dressed, eating, doing the dishes, cleaning house, doing exercise, driving or working, keep your mind on the sphere or the Dhammakaya within you at all times.
从起身开始后的各种活动,不论是洗脸、洗澡、装扮、饮食、洗碗、扫地、运动、开车、工作,都要能同时观想光球或是佛像。
(ข้อ10) สร้างบรรยากาศให้ดี สดชื่น ด้วยรอยยิ้ม และปิยวาจา
10). Create a good and joyful atmosphere with smiles and endearing speech.
以微笑及悦语,营造一个清新美好的气氛。
5. Things to accrue
我们一起来念法语
สิ่งที่ต้องสั่งสม คือ บุญกุศล
What we need to accumulate is merit.
一生都要做的是累积功德
สิ่งที่ต้องแสวงหา คือ พระรัตนตรัยภายใน
What we need to seek is the Triple Gem within.
一生都要寻找的是内在佛法僧三宝
เป้าหมายชีวิต คือ ที่สุดแห่งธรรม
The ultimate life-goal is the Uttermost of Dhamma.
生命的目标是法的究竟
ที่พักระหว่างทาง คือ ดุสิตบุรีวงบุญพิเศษ เขตบรมโพธิสัตว์
Our rest stop between lifetimes is the Special Merit Zone of the Tusita Realm in the district of Bodhisattas.
轮回中的休息站是兜率天界的特殊功德圈菩萨区。
6. วาทธรรมประจำวัน 日常法语
(A 1) พุทธบุตรต้องเป็นหนึ่งเดียวกัน เหมือนดวงตะวันที่มีดวงเดียว
All Buddhist monks must be united as one, in the same way that there is only one sun in the sky.
佛教僧团要团结为一,如一个独一无二的太阳。
(A 2) พุทธบริษัท 4 ต้องเป็นหนึ่งเดียวกัน เหมือนดวงตะวันที่มีดวงเดียว
The 4 Buddhist Communities must be united as one in the same way that there is only one sun in the sky.
佛教四众要团结为一,如一个独一无二的太阳。
(A 3) เรื่องส่วนตัวให้วางอุเบกขา เรื่องพระศาสนาให้เอาอุเบกขาวาง
Exercise equanimity in personal matters. Put equanimity aside in religious matters.
个人的事情要放下,佛教之事要立即处理。
(A 4) จิตสดใสเมื่อใจสิ้นระแวง เหมือนดวงจันทร์ส่องแสงในคืนวันเพ็ญ
When doubts disappear, our heart becomes as bright as the brightness of the full moon.
当心无牵挂,心会自然透明,就如月圆之夜的月光。
(A5) ธรรมกาย คือ พระในตัวคุณ ที่คุณสามารถเข้าถึงได้ ด้วยการทำใจหยุดนิ่ง
The Dhammakaya within you can be attained when your mind is vacant and still.
法身是我们体内之佛,只要心静定人人都可证得。